As of April 17th this year, the CDC and several states announced that they are investigating a multi-state outbreak of Listeria infections linked to deli-sliced meats and cheeses. The investigation is ongoing.
While diagnostic testing might seem complex or daunting if you don’t work in medicine or science, it’s important to understand the role those tests play in healthcare—especially when it comes to infectious diseases.
Never Miss a Post!
- Antibiotic Resistance (55)
- Antimicrobial Resistance (55)
- Value of Diagnostics (28)
- Diagnostics (25)
- Acute and Intensive Care (25)
- New Research (20)
- Sepsis (19)
- Drugs and Drug Efficacy (13)
- Infectious Disease (12)
- Antimicrobial Stewardship (12)
- Emergency Care (11)
- Epidemiology and Outbreaks (8)