Dr. Hahn advocates for a more proactive microbiology lab to closely monitor the types of CF infections and to determine which antibiotics each infection is most susceptible. In the Children’s National study, researchers analyzed each sample in two different ways: standard lab culture and molecular testing.
Never Miss a Post!
- Antibiotic Resistance (55)
- Antimicrobial Resistance (55)
- Value of Diagnostics (28)
- Diagnostics (25)
- Acute and Intensive Care (25)
- New Research (20)
- Sepsis (19)
- Drugs and Drug Efficacy (13)
- Infectious Disease (12)
- Antimicrobial Stewardship (12)
- Emergency Care (11)
- Epidemiology and Outbreaks (8)