While the debate continues over the dangers of unpasteurized milk, as well as the health claims made by proponents of these products, the controversy is particularly sharp in Tennessee and Montana, where state legislatures are deliberating proposed legislation on the legality of raw milk sales.
Never Miss a Post!
- Antibiotic Resistance (55)
- Antimicrobial Resistance (55)
- Value of Diagnostics (28)
- Diagnostics (25)
- Acute and Intensive Care (25)
- New Research (20)
- Sepsis (19)
- Drugs and Drug Efficacy (13)
- Infectious Disease (12)
- Antimicrobial Stewardship (12)
- Emergency Care (11)
- Epidemiology and Outbreaks (8)